Freitag, 29. November 2013

Let's worship

While writing the last post, I saw that the topic of worship is absolutely linked to the last one.

I was asked a couple of times to lead worship at some places, but I always said that I don't do this kind of worship anymore. Maybe it's time to explain you why.

I'm living in a relationship with Jesus and in this relationship I want to be truely myself.
I always thought, that I truely worship Jesus through playing guitar and singing songs.
Well I still love to do that, but I haven't found a way, yet, to lead people in this new style of worship I discovered.

Jesus loves me, takes care of me. He truely made my life absolutely awesome and showed me that I don't have to worry anymore and that I can be who I truely am.
I would say that worship comes from the heart and I think that worship can take place everywhere to everytime and even can be there for a very long time and I'm talking about months or years.
Worship is the outpouring of hearts for someone. It means it can't be created, it can't be prepared.
Worship happens!

Jesus lead me through the darkest times to show me religion and finally he brought me to a true relationship.
I think that worship is brought to Jesus out of pure love that is developing through realising and believing who God is and what he has done and then the whole container overflows with love and this will happen in the way you feel it. You WILL not care about what others think, you WILL just worship.
Worship is overflow and nothing else!

You can't worship without being full with love for Jesus...
...but I can release you! You don't have to, because Jesus loved you first and always will!
It's not our duty to love and worship God!
He just said: belive in meand what I've done!

Worship happens! And it happens, the way you are.
When you are happy about Gods creation, worship is there, because you give him praise through your feelings. When you play guitar, and what ever you play, worship is there, because you do something God created you for, using your God given gifts.
Worship happens, where you are who you truely are, because that's how God made you...
...and you are made perfectly, awesome, beautiful, nice, kind... everything good you can think of.
(I think there is another topic... Identity, but that's for another post)

Truely worship is something you can't make up. It's something, that comes from inside of you true being.
Get to know and believe God and you will overfolw.
In this way... Enjoy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen